Established in 1955, KCP Heavy Engineering (KCP HE), a division of The KCP Limited offers a world class Build to Order heavy manufacturing facility, with a fully integrated Steel Foundry, Heavy Fabrication, Heavy Machine Shops with Assembly facilities.
Strategically located in the northern suburbs of the southern coastal port city of Chennai, India, with very close proximity (9 km) to the Chennai / Kattupalli / Kamarajar (Ennore) port for sea transport.
KCP HE, over the last 5 decades, has become synonymous with uncompromising commitment to quality and delivery in the manufacture of heavy equipments for Cement, Sugar, Power, Mining (Minerals), Mineral Processing, Metals, Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Fertilizers, Industrial Gases, Space & Defence and General Engineering sectors with a diversified global Customer base in Australia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Vietnam, Korea, Indonesia, China, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Madagascar, Nigeria, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, France, Germany, Austria, Russia, Brazil and USA.
KCP HE has been at the forefront of introducing new processes, products and materials. Some unique advantages we offer making us a preferred partner are given below:
- Global recognized by OEM, EPC Companies & Technology Process licensers
- World Class ASME approved Manufacturing facilities with automated comprehensive welding capabilities and Precision Machining
- Single point source for critical Heavy Engineering equipment
- Design & Engineering capabilities using international codes & standards
- Globally recognized Quality Assurance (QA) systems and standards.
- Successful deploying what we make at our own plants (we run our own sugar, cement & power plants).
KCP HE has a team of highly qualified engineers and technicians, who are specialists in their area of expertise, i.e, engineering, planning, manufacturing and after-sales support.